Becoming a member gives you access to
- E-mail account (IMAP, Webmail)
- Shell account (SSH)
- A place for your website with access to PHP, Python, Perl and more.
- FTP-account as well as access to DS FTP-archives
For standard membership the fee is 64kr for each semester. For associations with more than 50 members its 512kr for each semester.
To become a member of DS, read and accept the rules for membership as follows, then follow the instructions in the submission form.
- AUP – Rules and guidelines for acceptable behavior regarding DS services – This is to be read and accepted by all prospectus members. Violating against the rules may lead result in a suspension.
- By-laws – By-laws for the association. Specifies the rights and obligations of DS members.
Please contact treasurer if you have any questions.